Fun In The ElevatorWhat to do on an elevator:Fun In The Elevator by KoopaCake101
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them
Hai thar! My name's Phoebe |
MY EPIC TWIN SISTER:
THE FRIENDS I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN: , , , and
THE SISTERS I NEVER HAD BUT WISH I DID: , , and
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
<iframe width="200" height="257" src="memegenerator.net/Philosorapto…" frameborder="0" />
I adopted the BLU Spy, Yoshi,The Creeper, Meatwad,Frylock, and Lemmy, Larry, and Iggy Koopa from AdoptACanonCharacter! Didn't have anough room in my siggy. ><
╔════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════════════╗
☼ Every step I take, a four-legged shadow follows behind ☼
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════════════╝
75% of Valve players would go Team RED all the way. If you are part of the 25% that wears your BLU shirt with pride, TELL THE WORLD
Too many to list.
DOES NOT WANT
WAAAAY TOO MANY TO LIST.
Current Residence: Gobi's Valley
Favourite genre of music: Whatever I like, there's too much to list. XD
Favourite photographer: ಠ_ಠ, ʘ‿ʘ, und ಠ‿ಠ
MP3 player of choice: iPod nano
Favourite cartoon character: Luigi Yoshi
Personal Quote: *Demonic Voice* I must find a more suitable host body...